Some of the most-viewed posts, in order, at ThePaepae.com in March …
- Calling our haters like Cameron Slater
- How do you spell phishing? A scam targeting Dropbox users
- Why has @TheNBR been so #slippery about their apology to Phil Kitchin and @DomPost?
- Judith Collins promotes her tame attack blogger
- Facebook as ‘digiphrenia’ or technology that misrepresents us
- No confidence vote in chairman Michael Williams PASSED but he remains in place.
- Mr Phil Jones: re-heating cold horseshit
- About The Paepae
- By an amazing coincidence
- An excellent primer on why the Treaty of Waitangi applies to ‘modern stuff’ like the radio spectrum
- Beware the ubiquitous PDF? Really?
- A rich Green comedy performance from Matthew Hooton
- My favourite right wing vixens branch out
- I like Mihingarangi Forbes
- Howick Deputy Chair Adele White speaks up: Tells Chairman Michael Williams his failure to properly address his recent drink-driving conviction and his manipulative bullying is damaging the Howick Local Board’s reputation